Teacher Appreciation Coordinator: Susan Heffron & Jenni Tuttle
- Once home game is selected, send out Teacher Nomination sheet to each player.
- Player should submit name within a day so you can invite them ASAP
- Set the return deadline for paragraph 2 weeks before event.
- Send invite to the nominated teachers ASAP. Include information on event:
- Free entrance
- Treat Room
- They will be announced on ice with player
- Create a Booklet from the information provided (template exists). This booklet will be distributed at game.
- Schedule a parent photographer to take a pic of each player/teacher.
- Create a thank you that will be sent out with a picture of the player/teacher that was taken at the event.
- Have BLC send out sign-up Genius (which exists from previous year) for parents to bring treats for PDA Room
- Verify with BLC that Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Plates, Napkin supplies are sufficient in their stock
- If teachers are not there, and player still wants to keep them, the committee will print out a name plate for each teacher. They will make them for ALL teachers in case a teacher cannot come at the last minute.
Budget used for:
- Printing programs
- Printing pics
- Printing Thank you
- Teacher name plates
- Fill in Food (if needed)